- AMA Trained Medical Doctors - MD's The body is part of an evolutionary
process and some organs are left overs from evolution and so can be removed
without significant loss.
- God designed and created the body in perfection and all the organs are
necessary and provide a valuable function. They are all interrelated and
are needed for whole-body health.
- The food we eat, toxins we ingest, poisons we use on lawns and home
are relatively unimportant. Air, water, not relevant to health issues.
Natural food is a fad. Food supplements are not necessary and may be harmful.
Patients do not need vitamins or minerals.
- What we eat is crucial to our health. Manmade, highly processed, and
chemical foods do not meet the needs of the body and can be toxic. Daily
supplements are necessary.
- Crisis treatment of symptoms as disease develops. Treatments consist
of chemical drugs, poisonous radiation, surgery, psychiatry and the psycotropic
drugs. No concern for long or short term side-effects. Not oriented toward
prevention or causes.
- Prevention is the main form of disease defense. Finding the causes of
the ailments, and removing them by detoxification while maintaining proper
nutritional balances is the treatment. Natural foods, herbs and supplements
are used for healing. No toxic side effects.
- Very expensive. Emphasis on licenses, professional personnel, special
government regulated facilities, controlled prices, expensive patents,
making large amounts of money. All drugs come from labs.
- Economical. Natural foods and herbs can not be patented nor monopolized.
Much can be do-it-yourself treatments. No expensive facilities, and in
most cases the desire of Naturopaths to heal is much greater than the
desire for money. Many of the herbal medicines can be grown and prepared
- Backed by the AMA which controls doctors, hospitals, medical schools,
and insurance companies. Also backed by the FDA which controls drug manufacturers,
and other special interest groups.
- Backed only by courageous alternative thinkers and grass roots organizations
that understand the above.
- They do double blind studies on patients for research. This means that
50% of the sick patients get sugar pills, with no regard for helping them
in case the medicine might work! The spin off pharmaceutical companies
do horrible testing of their products on the animal kingdom at a great
- Never do testing on animals or people. Always strive to the best of
their ability to heal each person. They never give sugar pills or do double
- Schooling is very expensive training. Little to no emphasis on cures,
prevention or nutrition taught. Many hours spent memorizing chemical drugs,
disease names and anatomy parts.
- Schooling is inexpensive, and emphasis is on cure and prevention of
disease. Disease names not a factor as each person is taken as an individual
and their personal symptomatic picture and history is treated.
- Divided up into many categories of specialists that only deal with a
certain part of the anatomy. No consideration that this area might affect
another area of the body.
- No specialization of anatomical parts. Treats the entire body and understands
that it is completely inter-related and co-dependant on all body systems
- State of the art medical fields diagnostic equipment. Cat scans, MRI's,
etc., some of which are toxic, painful and aggressive and give inaccurate
results, or the results are based on educated guesses. Patients very rarely
ever allowed to view results. Everything written in code & hidden
- Use hair analysis to help determine body toxicity levels and malnutrition.
Saliva and urine analysis to determine bodies nutritional needs. Live
Field microscopy to determine condition of the patients blood. Patients
always have access to laboratory results and can watch when microscope
analysis is done.