Tropical Insect Repellent, Safe, Family Protection!
Tropical, all-natural mosquito and black fly "DEET-FREE" insect repellents. Proven 97% effective! Sweat-proof and Child-Safe, with 4-8 hours of protection! Nontoxic, Non-Flammable, and won't harm plastics or the environment.
Bite Blocker® is safe in that it contains all natural ingredients that are mainly food-grade and listed by the EPA as minimum risk. The basic ingredients are Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Purified Water, Geranium Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Vanillin. There has not been any complaints or indications to our knowledge that these ingredients would be harmful for infants or mothers of infants. Although most of the ingredients are food grade, they should not be ingested. Caution as to the amount applied to infants is advisable since an infants skin absorbs much more rapidly than adults. A minimum amount should be used on infants. Bite Blocker is regarded as the safest product on the market that works.
conducted at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada, showed that the Bite Blocker.
product gave more than 97% protection against mosquitoes under field conditions,
even 3.5 hours after application. During the same period, a 6.65% DEET-based spray
afforded 86% protection, and Avon Skin-So-Soft citronella-based repellent gave
only 40% protection. Bite Blocker. is a proven product, and it's all-natural;
safe for your family, and safe for the environment. Formula proven effective for
4-8 hours by United States Department of Agriculture.
|BITE BLOCKER EXTREME SPRAY FOR PEOPLE|
Waterproof and tough enough for extreme environments. Provides protection for up to 8 hours. Note: Bottle is designed to spray upside down! Soybean Oil, Geranium Oil, Castor Oil, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Wintergreen Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate & Benzoic Acid. For use in heavy woods. Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, fleas and blackflies. Safe for kids.
Bite Blocker - Xtreme - 6.7 oz. spray
|ORGANIC PEST CONTROL|
Non-Toxic, Child and Pet Safe.
Organic Home Pest Control - 16.9 oz. sprayer
|ORGANIC WEED KILLER|
Folks this is awesome!!!
Disintegrate unwanted vegetation. Kills poison ivy, weeds, and grasses naturally! This is a natural alternative to chemical based herbicides and is safe for use around humans and pets! Highly effective patented quick kill formula made from fatty acid and plant oils. Breaks down plant mass into beneficial ground nutrients, suitable for use on agriculture areas. Results vary from 1-7 days. Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, Cedar Oil, Purified Water, Coconut Oil and Benzoic Acid.
Organic Weed Killer - 16.9 oz. spray
|Bite Blocker® Herbal Spray (up to 8 hours in lab testing)|
Re-apply every 2-3 hours to be as effective as Deet 7% (in field testing) Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Geranium Oil, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate and Vanillin. 4 oz. bottle
|Bite Blocker® For Dogs|
Ingredients: Castor Oil, Germaniun Oil, Soybean Oil, Cedar Oil, Lemongrass Oil
|Bite Blocker® For Cats|
Ingredients: Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, Cedar Oil and Lemongrass Oil
|Bite Blocker® For Horses|
Ingredients: Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, Germanium Oil, Cedar Oil, Lemongrass Oil
|Why You Should Not Use DEET|
UNIVERSITY REPORT ON DEET
Every year, approximately one-third of the U.S. population uses insect repellants containing DEET to ward off mosquitoes and other pests. At present, DEET is used in more than 230 products with concentrations up to 100 percent.
However, DEET should be used with caution due to its possible damaging effects on brain cells. Studies have shown that DEET causes brain cell death and behavioral changes in rats after frequent and prolonged use. This exposure causes neurons to die in regions of the brain that control muscle movement, learning, memory, and concentration. Rats treated with an average human dose of DEET (40 mg/kg body weight) performed far worse when challenged with physical tasks requiring muscle control, strength and coordination. These findings are consistent with reported human symptoms following DEET's use by the military in the Persian Gulf War.
With heavy exposure to DEET and other insecticides, humans may experience memory loss, headache, weakness, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, tremors and shortness of breath. These symptoms may not be evident until months or even years after exposure. The most severe damage occurs when DEET is used concurrently with other insecticides, such as permethrin, for prolonged and frequent periods of time.
At this time, there is little information about the short-term, singular and occasional use of DEET. Further government testing of the chemical's safety is necessary. However, frequent and long-term use of DEET, especially in combination with other chemicals or medications, could cause brain deficits in vulnerable populations, particularly children.
Until further studies are done, it is important to be cautious when using this insecticide:
Blowing The Whistle On WNV - Shades Of The 50's And DDT
by Lynn Landes
Read the full article here
DEET, Anvil, and other toxic pesticides are aggressively promoted to protect the public from a mosquito bite that appears to be, statistically, less dangerous than a dog bite or bee sting. And the CDC seems to agree. On its website it says, "Human illness from West Nile virus is rare, even in areas where the virus has been reported. The chance that any one person is going to become ill from a mosquito bite is low." The use of DEET in mosquito repellents is extremely troubling. DEET has been associated with seizures and several cases of toxic encephalopathy (encephalitis) in children, including three deaths, according to the Extension Toxicology Network at Cornell University.
State and federal agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), are encouraging the public to use mosquito repellents containing DEET. Although the CDC warns parents to avoid applying repellent on children less than 2 years old, the EPA and other state agencies are not giving that caution. The EPA instead advises, "Do not allow children to handle the products, and do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child." Have these people ever met a child? Children touch everything and everybody, including themselves. And then they put their pudgy little fingers directly into their mouths.
shipping charge is $8.00. (Ships 1-3 pounds FedEx ground). |
For larger packages, correct shipping charges will be added in our office at the time of your order, depending on the weight and location.