HHA DHEA - 10 mg.
A dietary supplement to help maintain normal levels of the DHEA hormone
The source of DHEA is natural turmeric root tuber.
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone (made in the human body) secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones (androgens and estrogens). DHEA levels in the body begin to decrease after age 30, and are reported to be low in some people with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and in the critically ill. DHEA levels may also be depleted by a number of drugs, including insulin, corticosteroids, opiates, and danazol. There is sufficient evidence supporting the supplementation of DHEA in adrenal insufficiency, depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Cardiovascular Disease, Bone Density, Obesity, Aging, and systemic lupus erythematosus.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is an important adrenal hormone that supports healthy aging.* DHEA levels decline with age and adrenal stress. DHEA supports immune system and thyroid function, as well as memory and energy function.
- DHEA is a steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands. It is the most abundant steroid in the bloodstream and is present at even higher levels in brain tissue.
- DHEA is a precursor to many steroid sex hormones, including estrogen and testosterone. With age, DHEA production declines usually peaking between the ages of 25-30 and gradually falling to a decline of 90% by 60.
How DHEA works
- DHEA seems to increase IGF-1 levels (insulin growth factor) and reduce cortisol.* IGF-1 is the hormone or growth stimulating metabolite produced by the metabolism of HGH, and is responsible for the beneficial effects of elevated human growth hormone. Cortisol is a stress hormone (HGH). With aging there is a decline in DHEA and an elevation of cortisol. High and prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream (like those associated with chronic stress) have been shown to have negative effects such as: Impaired cognitive performance and suppressed thyroid function. Blood sugar imbalances. Decreased bone density and a decrease in muscle tissue. Higher blood pressure and lowered immunity.
Studies have shown that supplementing with DHEA may benefit: the immune system, blood sugar metabolism and weight management, brain and bone health, heart health, estrogen and testosterone levels Factors that contribute to low DHEA levels include: - Aging, Sugar, Nicotine, Caffeine, Alcohol, Nutritional imbalance, A vegetarian diet low in cholesterol and healthy fats.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, have hormone related cancer, taking benzodiazepines or related CNS active drugs or are taking thyroid hormone medication do not take this product without consulting your health care professional first.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
HHA DHEA - 10 mg - 90 VegCaps
HHA DHEA $15.95 $14.00 $13.00
HERBAL HEALER ACADEMY INC.
Shipping charges will be figured at the time of the processing of your order. Your items will ship via USPS or FedEx - depending upon product(s) being shipped, weight of package, box size (dimensions) and shipping destination.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we constantly strive
to offer the BEST shipping rates for everyone!
OUR PHONE LINES ARE OPEN FOR SALES!! CALL 870-269-4177
Any email inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Monday - Friday
Herbal Healer Academy
P.O. Box 2509
Mountain View, AR 72560
Email Herbal Healer
(Email closed Saturday & Sunday)
Orders may be Faxed to
Herbal Healer Academy Inc.
If you aren't receiving Marijah McCain's
FREE online newsletter, sign up now!All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Website design by web-magik